Friday, December 30, 2005

Evil, thy name is mexican food

Okay, I had planned to leave the basket of chips and salsa alone. That did not work at all. I thought, I gave blood, I can eat some!

Don't even start, that is the key.

Went home feeling rather bloated after my margarita and tortilla chip fest. Oh, and I had a taco salad with chicken. But, since I had had so many chips before, I pretty much left the shell alone, which is really a first for me. I admit though, I opened the button on the top of my pants. Bad Anneke!

Back at it. Plan for the day: Toaster waffle for breakfast. Squash and salad for lunch. Dinner - will have to see what is in the fridge for dinner, but thinking some sort of chicken dish with lots of veggies. I know I have brussel sprouts that need to get eaten, and I should really do something with the turnips that are there. And I have a squash that got dinged that is starting to get soft that I need to address.

Tonight will be a night at home. We have not had a night there to do stuff since before Christmas. The remnant dishes from the family gathering are still there, needing attention. I have mounds of laundry in the basement that need to get done. I would like to finish the skirt for my dress that I am wearing next weekend at the anual gala (Saint Paul Jaycees). Eric wants to finish up the workbench he is building. I might take the opportunity to go to Best Buy to check out DVR's, but that is not something that is high on the priority list.

Tomorrow, I have not decided if I am going to weigh in or not. I have been really tired this week, and think I might take the opportunity to sleep in on Saturday morning, as we are going to be out past midnight. Have to figure out if I am the DD, or if Eric will be taking that role tomorrow night. He almost never drinks much, but now with a CDL, his legal limit is .04 if he gets pulled over, so why chance it.

It's kind of frightening what a week in the office can do for you. I can see the tip of my desk right now, and I am getting caught up on a bunch of projects. Next week is travelling on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I need to make a plan and pack my cooler for the trip, so I can stick to the plan of eating like a WWer.

Cheers - holiding up my water bottle to you all!
~a

No comments: