Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's that time of the year

Annual review time.

Yep, I didn't do a couple of things that I had on my PMP (Performance Management Plan), and when my boss asked me why I didn't do them, I told him that I had no good excuse for not doing them. Ripped the band-aid right off without hesitation. It was really uncomfortable for a bit, but we accepted it, and moved on. On that note, the rest of the review went pretty well - I need to do a bit of updating of my activities and results, but not so bad. Hopefully it will allow me to get a nice bonus, since I really did accomplish quite a bit this year.

Well, I did not go down to the treadmill last night. I decided I needed to watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and work on the stuff for my review today. I know, it is definately an excuse! But, I also stayed in my room, and did not go anywhere to get something to eat, since I was not hungry after all of the afternoon snacks I scarfed down.

Well, nothing more earth-shattering tidbits are coming to mind at the moment, so I think I am going to call it a day and go home. It will be nice to see Eric after being gone for two nights. Perhaps I can earn a couple of AP's tonight, if you know what I mean (wink, wink!)

toodles
-a

No comments: