Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why do I do this?

Yep, self control went out the window again last night. Why do I decide that I can eat all of the food on the buffet, and desert to boot?

The bonus was that I journalled all of the food.

Sitting in Red Wing at the moment - we have all sorts of meetings here, and of course railroaders like their food, so we have all sorts of food set out at the meetings... I did turn down several drinks last night and stuck to water, but I did have a plan that I did not stick to. WHY, WHY, WHY? I just need to keep visulizing myself in that fabulous red dress that I want to wear on the crusie in Feb!

So I got myself a new toy this weekend - I got a new palm Z22. My old palm Vx pretty much stopped synching with my computer. I am having fun trying out all of the new stuff, I think one of my favorite features is that I can load pictures on to it, and then carry them around that way. The best part was that I had won a $200 gift card at work for Best Buy, so it was sort of "free" I also got to buy a bunch of DVD's. I love movies, so that was another bonus, and I still have some money left over.

I am just getting a kick out of watching Oprah today - Brazillian waxing.... I still think I want to try it, but I want to do it as a reward for myself for reaching my weight goal.

Well, Saturday at WI, I was down 1.8 from the previous two weeks. I was happy about that. I did manage to go for a 3 mile run that morning, but walked into the meeting 15 minutes late, 'cause I was having timing issues that day. I almost did not go, but I really wanted to see if I could meet Jess (Jessiferseabs), and I wanted to catch up with Corky. I think we had a really good conversation - I think it really is important to make sure you look good - which means that I need to get some more clothes that fit. If I don't feel good about myself, I don't want to do anything that will make myself to feel better - if I feel good, I like doing things better. Every girl just wants to look cute!

Anyhoo, on that note, I am planning on getting myself down to the exercise room to get in some time on the treadmill. Weather I run or walk is the question, but seems like I always run. Want to get in the distance sooner!

And I am out of points for the day, so I need to do something if I want to eat anything for supper.

ta!
-a

No comments: