Sunday, December 11, 2005

BEEEEEEER

Yep. That was the theme last night. But since there were no good muchies last night I stuck to the BEEER.

Today would be the recovery party. I SO did not want to drag my sorry arse out of bed this morning, well, the second time anyway. I woke up at about 5am, burning hot - all of the alcohol, I imagine, tried to turn over on my stomach, but had to pee so bad I could not stay there. I ended up laying down on the couch in the living room and sleeping there until about 6:30 when Eric came looking for me. It's so cute, he rolls over in the morning, and if I'm not there, he goes searching for me.

Anyway, I had planned to meet Corky to go running at 8am, so I needed to get going then. I really wanted to pup out, but that was not going to happen. We sort of did pup, since we walked most of the 3 miles, but at least I got out there!

Then there was the bowling this afternoon. I did total crap the first two games - an 89, and a 68, and the last game was a 124. Kind of amazing the last game, since I started out with two gutter balls.... I kept joking that I was trying to lower my handicap. I think I succeeded, since my handicap was 111. Last time I bowled I was all over the place too. Although my high game that day was 156. Have never bowled that good before.

At least my killer headache is gone. Good pain medication can do that for you.

Anyway, not much else going on.
-a

No comments: