Thursday, March 23, 2006

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

I gotta go find me a better kind of running bra. That is what is on the agenda for this weekend.

And some more exercise clothes. If I am going to be running every day, I need to have more, since I cannot seem to get laundry done more often.

So I did manage to get up yesterday morning at O-God-Early to run on the treadmill. I was the first one in the exercise room, so I got the good treadmill - the other 3 seem to have issues with static electicity shorting them out and resetting on people. And I really think my theory is correct - I ran my 7miles with not much problem, and then went dancing down the hallway to my music after I was done, and on my way back to my room. It put me in such a good mood. Amazing what a good workout will do for you.

The training went well also, seems it just gets easier with every class, and the evaluations on the classes were very positive about my presentation. I know I don't really like doing training, but I seem to be good at it. Although, getting up in front of people just is not as bad as it used to be, I don't get as nervous.

So here's one of my random thoughts: When I went shopping on Tuesday evening, I noticed an advertising flier under the wiper of the car I parked next to in the lot. It said to arrange a psychic reading, you were to contact this person. My thought is: since they are a psycic, do they only put the leaflets on the cars of people that are going to call them?

So today, I actually got up fairly early, but decided to snuggle with Eric instead of going running in the cold 33 degree weather. I got into the office earlier than normal, and have my gym bag packed to do my "easy" 4 miles after work, before our appointment with our financial advisor, then it will be off to the movie theater to see "V for Ventetta".

Anyway, more work stuff to tackle, hopefully I will not have any more annoying phone calls... why do people insist on calling me when they have benefit questions? For goodness sakes, I do safety, not health benefits. Yes you might think they are related, but in actuality they are totally seperate.

ta!
~a

1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

Oh, how funny. In college we'd always make fun of the late-night TV psychics by saying, "If you're so psychic, why don't you call ME?"

If you figure it out, let me know!

Thank you for the book recommendations... I've read a few of them already. And I did make your tuna recipe, but it didn't turn out - I think because I marinated it too long, which sort of cooked it without any heat, and then I cooked it too long... so it was very dry... But I think it WOULD have been good if I hadn't done those things!