Thursday, March 16, 2006

she's got huge... tracts of land.

Yep, it had to come out sooner or later. (I am digging these movie quotes...)

I ran again on the treadmill yesterday. Next to the mirror. Looked over, and really had a bit flopping about, if you know what I mean. I used to look at women running, and wonder if it hurt, and now I have become one of those women. And no, after the first mile or so, it stopps hurting. Not saying that it is good for the appearance, or the defiance of gravity... I just cannot find a running bra that I like, that keeps the "girls" firmly in place without cutting off the circulation to my body. I did get in my 5 miles, and I am pretty proud of that fact. Really, it's the first mile that sucks, then you get into a grove with the music, and things seem to just go faster.

At least yesterday, I did not drop my digital music player at mile two. I did that on Tuesday, and the battery fell out and I could not find it. Really sucked to fininish the last mile without the music.

It's another day of snow, snow, snow. I got up earlier than normal, and played with some laundry before getting ready for work. Was having outfit issues. Decided I didn't like the button-down shirt, and wanted to wear a jacket today instead. So I changed, which meant I had to change socks too, since I always need to match. Then the hair issues - with the snow I decided I needed a hat, which meant I could not put my hair into a clip, so we are again in a ponytail.... and then I decided I needed different jewelry to match the green outfit... so I was in to the office later than usual. I am so glad that nobody really pays attention to that - as long as the work gets done, we are all good!

Not much else going on here -

ta!
~a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My "girls" tend to be on the small side but I hear nothing but rave reviews of the Enell sports bra. I think it's a little pricey but if you need super support this apparently is the sports bra to have.