Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cranky

Man was I pissed off this morning. And it usually takes a bit to do that too.

I got a call from someone, blaming me for a situation that they put themselves into.... I was told that I had put her into an "uncomfortable situation" and that I should check with her before I asked people questions....

AARGH shall I get into it more? I guess I am just upset that she is trying to blame me. Of course I had to sit down and write something, just to get it off my chest. Weather I will send it or not is another question. For background, I subbed for M on a debate team. So this is what I wrote:

I feel like you are blaming me for a situation that was your own making. If you knew that I was not eligible to debate, the first person you should have appoached to fill my position was M. Do you think thta he would not have figured out that his team was the team that won? When you informed him that you had made a subsititution that was not him, would you not have been in the same "akward position" that you said was my fault?

Perhaps I should have dragged my sorry butt out of bed this morning to exercise, and I could have really used the friendly endorphins. Why have I let this take over a major portion of my day? Nothing I can really do about it now, but it still burns me.

And just a little later, when I got off a phone call, I hear something hitting and bouncing across my desk. The emerald from my earring had fallen out, the prong broke. Yes, I did find it, but now I need to get them repaired, and I have not been keeping up the inspections on this set... wonder if they will do me the favor of starting it up again... I am only 19 months out of date on the inspections!

Well, I did have a nice lunch with one of my vendors, and another is taking me out for drinks in an hour, so things are looking up. I had lettuce wraps, and some chicken white bean soup for lunch. All told, lunch was about 9-10 points (did not eat much of the soup) and they have wonderful szechwan green beans at the place I am going for drinks/dinner snack, then it is off to the Landmark Center to sell Winter Carnival merchandise.

Thanks for listening.
Anneke

No comments: