Tuesday, January 17, 2006

another day, another workout?

I went to the 5am spinning class yesterday. I think it was a better class than on Friday, I really felt like it was not the same workout I would get doing it myself. Added to that, a couple of people introduced themselves. I am planning on making myself a regular at the early classes.

I did not manage to get myself out of bed this morning to make it to the Y (did not want to face cleaning off a vehicle and then going... Well okay, bed felt especially good too - I kind of needed the sleep). I have packed my swimsuit today, and I plan to go for a swim after work. Yay to cross-training! I love to swim, but I can only do it on a limited basis, as I am mildly allergic to chlorine.

Tomorrow is another spinning class in the morning. I will get my rear out of bed tomorrow!

Food was okay yesterday, made some good choices, but did not count points. Today, I will count points, even if I don't write them down. Small steps, small steps. I have food here at work, I am drinking my water (along with coffee) and tonight we will be dining on salsa chicken that I put in the crock pot this morning. Thanks go to Jessi for the idea.

Today will be better. The scale said 181 this morning. Hoping by the end of the week it will be telling me I am somewhere in the 170's.

And I did have a NSV yesterday - the pair of jeans I was wearing, I kept the button fastened all day. Have not done that with that pair of jeans for a very long time!

Today at work, we will be having a conference call on the reorginization. Hopefully we will learn something about what is going on, rather than just wasting our time on a call with vague directions and plattitudes.

I was hoping to get Friday off so I can prepare the house/food for the 8th Annual "Thank God the Holidays are Over" Party, but I need to testify in court in the morning. I hope it does not take too long, as I am hoping to weigh in on Friday, since I have an event at 9am on Saturday, and I am hosting a party on Friday, so there is really no way I will be getting up for a 6am meeting... There is a meeting center closer to my house that has a noon meeting on Friday. I'm thinking that may be the best option at this point.

So said me.
~a

1 comment:

AnnekeS said...

Yep, with today's hour of spinning, that makes it 6 days in a row. Can you believe it?