Friday, August 11, 2006

Four things about me

This was sent as an e-mail from a friend of mine, but instead of answering her back, I thought I would do it here....

Four Things about me - - - - - - - -
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. McDonald's
  2. Lifeguard
  3. Normal Volunteer (at the National Institues of Health)/Research Assistant
  4. Telemarketer for NordicTrack
B) Movies I could watch over and over:
  1. Princess Bride
  2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  3. Highlander
  4. GI Jane

C) Four places you have lived:

  1. Sheboygan, WI
  2. DesMoines, IA
  3. Saint Peter, MN
  4. Superior, WI

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. House
  4. Big Love

E ) Four places you have been on vacation:

  1. Jamacia
  2. London, England
  3. Rome, Italy
  4. Charlotte, NC

F) Websites you visit daily:

  1. saintpauljaycees.org
  2. comcast.net (e-mail)
  3. my bank website
  4. various blogs

G) Four of my favourite foods:

  1. Cheese
  2. Popcorn
  3. Scallops
  4. Bananas (but they can't be too ripe)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Marty's pool
  2. On the beach
  3. Snuggling with DH
  4. At my parent's house

No comments: