Friday, June 23, 2006

Back in the saddle again

I feel like I need to start over.

Again.

Yeah. I felt so good after I did the half marathon. I told myself that I would not use that as an excuse to slack. Yet I have. I have not run for a week, and I am feeling sluggush and way less toned than I did earlier.

It's been a week of bad eating, and no exercise. NO WONDER I feel like a lump. I doesn't help that I decided I needed to try on some swimsuits this afternoon. Yep, really feelin' like a pudge.

My ass is going running tomorrow morning. No excuses.

So as I was driving today, muching of baked Doritos. (Well, at least they were baked...) I was thinking about all of the silly little phrases I have, kind of like the inside jokes with people. There are quite a few. Ones that I use in the oddest situations, or just out of the blue - so I thought I would write them down:

"Have fun stormin' the castle" (When someone is leaving)
"It was great, it was much better than Cats, I'd see it again and again" (When I am being facetous about liking something, or when something was rather boring)
"It's a bwack Isusu Twoopah!" (Think of a Brooklyn accent - I say this when I want to make a friend of mine laugh)
"Nobody likes a skinny Santa" (yep, when I am trying to get someone to try something, or just when I am eating too much)

I know there's more, but I hear DH has just gotten home, and we have an early morning tomorrow.

Yeah, and 10 points if you can figure out where they came from...

~a

No comments: