Wednesday, June 14, 2006

40 minutes, 39 seconds

That's how long it took me to run my 4-mile route this morning.

The race is on Saturday. I am nervously anticipating the event. I have even started to visulize some of the landmarks I remember from last year as I run. I just want to finish with a halfway decent time, and finish healthy.

My bonus is that I am planning on going to a wedding reception that night. I might have a few AP's to spend on cake that evening, hmmmmm?

Work is kind of nutty. Waiting for some people to get here to work on some things related to the accident. And to top it off, we had another serious incident yesterday. But with the first happening, I am still in town, rather than on my way to North Dakota, which if I was, I probably would not be going to the race this weekend. And the fun never ends.

So I finally looked at the Sunday newspaper last night. Sometimes I read stuff, but mostly I just look at the ads and pull out the crossword and Suduko to do in bed to relax at night. There was a section in the paper talking about how to get a better fit on a bra. One of the things I hate are women who wear a bra that is too small, and they get a "double breast" you know, when there are two bumps where there is only suppose to be one? They also talked about a "triple breast" fit. Yah, where it not only overflows out the top, but also out the bottom... I really hope I never get to witness that one!

So what are some of your clothing pet peeves?

~a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back fat squeezing out around the bra strap...come on, ladies! How can you breathe with it that tight?

JessiferSeabs said...

OMG, I have so many...

Open toed shoes with ANY sort of pantyhose underneath, whether or not they are "sandalfoot" or not. No no no! Not acceptable. And really, not acceptable with backless shoes either, even if they are a slingback.

Pantylines.

Those are the two big ones.