Thursday, August 07, 2008

Closed due to vandalism

That was the sign on the bathroom in the park I ran through this morning.

It just makes me sad when things like that happen. It's a nice park, with a playground, and a fishing dock, and a nice trail around the lake - yet a few people have to screw it up for everyone.

And yes, I was out the door, and running at 5:30 this morning. 5 miles. 57 minutes. And all is well with the world.

Of course I was not feeling that last night when I finally got home at 9:30pm. I was so mentally and physically tired. And feeling a lot of self-hate, since I ate breakfast and lunch at McDonald's and for dinner, I had a small blizzard from Dairy Queen. Ah, the wonders of eating and driving. I know I could have made healthier choices, but I just had a "screw it" attitude yesterday.

I got rejection notices from both jobs I interviewed for a couple of weeks ago. So I have applied more places. I just don't want to travel (driving) as much anymore, because all I do is eat crap.

And that's about all I have to say - have to get to work to get prepped for a meeting.

ta
~a

No comments: