Monday, August 11, 2008

Hills

I seriously thought about crawling back into bed when the alarm went off at 4:50 this morning. No that is not a typo.

But, I got dressed in my workout clothes, putzed a little, and headed out the door at 5:15. Hills were on the menu today. About a mile warmup, then I ran up the long hill by the water resevoir by my house. Definately killer - it's about 1/4 mile long and steep... and did 4 repeats.

4.3 miles in all today. And I feel strong and motivated now.

Yesterday, was a day off of working out, but I did manage to vacuum, brush the cat (who has been trying to hack up hairballs), clean up all sorts of cat barf, clean the litter, did all the laundry, and worked on my renaissance costume. And I prepped food for the grill that Eric then put on the grill for dinner: Burgers and corn. Yum.

And with that, I am off for the shower, get ready for meetings at work this morning, then I amd driving to Fargo. For three nights. Somehow, the stars aligned, and three of my S&H committees are having meetings this week in the Fargo area - one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and on Thursday.

I'm bringing exercise clothes, and the afgahn I need to finish, so that's what I will be doing in my free time. Along with watching some olympics. I was going to try and hold out, I hate how I get sucked into watching all that TV.... but what the heck, it doesn't happen all that often, and what else is there to do in Fargo?

Ta
~a

No comments: