Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spring in Minnesota

I had good intentions of cleaning my house last night, but that just did not happen...

Instead, Eric and I went out for a lovely dinner. I got to sit out on the patio of a lovely restaurant, enjoying a glass of wine, and eating fabulous food. Eric had the salmon, I had the sea bass. It was just so relaxing.

I kind of needed it after my long day - I was at work from 7:30 am until about 5:30 pm. Catching up from a week out of the office, and preparing to be gone out of the office for another three days.

Things are going to be interesting at work for a while though, one of our unions in Canada is preparing to go on Strike at midnight tonight, so my boss is going to be depolyed to cover the work while the union folks are on strike. I don't have a permit to work in Canada, so it will be business as ususal here, pretty much...

I went for a run this morning, and it actually went pretty well - I did my 4 miles in about 41 minutes. It would appear that I am getting faster. Not a bad thing, but sometimes it just amazes me that I am running close to 10 minute miles. And the new pants I bought in Florida at the end of March are too big for me - I kept hiking up my pants yesterday, it was actually kind of annoying. But what's a girl to do? I guess I have to go look and see if I have anything in the next size smaller... although I think I kind of skipped that size last time I was losing weight. It means I just have to lose more, right?

Anyway, I need to hop in the shower and get on the road to LaCrosse - my meeting today starts there at 10:30.

ta!
~a

No comments: