Wednesday, July 19, 2006

quick update


I'm out the door early this morning, I am meeting one of our supervisors to go hi-railing, but I wanted to update the exercise.

I actually walked to the library to return a book last night after the all-you can eat crab dinner... It almost feels like I am cheating on exercise when I walk, after all of the running I was doing, but hey, at least I am still getting out there, and moving, right?

I have a shiny new bicycle helmet, so I really need to get out the bicycle to start riding. I found out this morning I didn't get into the TC10, so it looks like I am going to do the biathalon with my friend at the end of September (a run-bike-run). I need to have goals to work towards.

And I have started journalling again. This will be day 3. I am aiming for 7 right now... but no ticker for that yet!

Later,
~a

No comments: