Friday, July 07, 2006

Finally, a day off!


And it was great. I finally got out and ran, and it felt wonderful. Although I think I might have overdone it... I figure I did around 6 miles. And it made me crash/nap for about two hours this afternoon. Well, I suppose that combined with the deep cleaning of the bathroom, the four loads of laundry, and the vacuuming of the stairs helped too.

And I think I need some time off. I am looking forward to our week of vacation, but I do need to get packing yet. My brain just about turned off yesterday evening after being in the office for over 10 hours, trying to get everything together before I left.

And it's totally amazing what a sparkling clean bathroom will do to lift your mood.

So tomorrow, it's off to the wilds of Canada, where I am assuming there will be no internet access, so I will not be here for a week or so. (Not to say that Canada is uncivilized, but we are going to a fishing camp, literally in the middle of nowhere!)

ta!
~a

No comments: