Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 2 BOT

It was a pretty good day yesterday.

The work meetings went pretty well, and I stuck to the plan. On a side note to that: The pants I was wearing yesterday were too big.... I kept trying to tighten the drawstring on the waistband, but they were, yes, too big.

So this morning, I went throught a number of pairs of pants, trying them on, and the ones that were too big got put in a box. I don't know that I am necessarily going to get rid of them - I know I should, so I don't have "something to fall back on" but last time I did that, I had to eventually go out and buy bigger pants. And that also sucked. But right now they are in a box, and will be stored out of sight. Because, you know, sometimes things happen.

Nuff Said.

I think my biggest accomplishment yesterday was running. a little over 3 miles. I wanted to take it somewhat easy, because I have not exercised, I hate to say it, for a week and a half. And it was good. I ran into two folks from my running club there, and me taking it "easy" had me running faster than both of them. Me. I know! Not the slowest one out there! But definately room for improvement.

And I'm considering a gym membership again. A good friend of mine is the lead Personal Trainer at the community center near me, and I just might have to join so I can have her kick my butt on occasion.

Today's food plan:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: (They are having pizza buffet for lunch at the work meetings) I plan to order a salad off of the restaurant menu. MMMMM Cobb Salad (minus the bacon)
Dinner: Probably Tacos. I have some great Whole Wheat tortillas from TJ's that are South Beach.

~a

No comments: