Monday, July 16, 2007

he loves me...

So, finally the boat got sold. After much prodding and pushing, it got a "for sale" sign on it on the 7th of July. On the 12th, Eric got a call from a man that had seen the boat and was interested. 10 minutes later, he called back - asking if he could take the sign off of it, so nobody else would be able to call about it to purchase it!


So we went shopping on Friday afternoon. We had planning on getting a new ring (for me) because my original wedding band/engagement ring just had issues - the main one being that I am hard on rings, and had bent the prongs on my ring 6 or 7 times in the 3 1/2 years I had been wearing the engagement ring... so I got a new ring to go with the band I had been wearing.


I keep looking at it, it's beautiful!

1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

Oh wow! That is totally beautiful!