Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Slogging

That's what my run felt like today. Pretty much pure hell. Thanks to the larger than I should have eaten lunch, I felt like I wanted to throw up pretty much the whole time. But I did it. I contemplated not going out, but gave myself a stern lecture, and got out there.... my third day in a row of running. 3 miles today, in about 36 minutes (including the strtching and a bit of walking). I also signed up to run an 8K race on Sunday... so I need to shake this one off.

Monday's run was awesome. I felt great, it was a beautiful day, and I did 4 miles with no problem. Yesterday, in Superior, it was 61 degrees (In March????) and I did a bit over 3 miles.

And I have been writing down what I eat. And trying to be very conscious about what I am eating, and I have been staying within my points. Will wonders never cease?

Not much else to say at the moment... I think tonight is a night of watching mindless TV.

No comments: