Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dreams

I had a really weird one last night.

I was trying to go somewhere to audition for something. I don't remember what I wanted to audtition for, but I needed to drive somewhere to autition. I thought it was Duluth. But when I drove there (and in my former car that I sold 6 years ago) I called my cousin to get directions, and he told me that the audition was in Minong. Why Minong? Not sure. So as I am pulled over in this lot, talking on the phone, some idiot manages to hit my car and ding up the front bumper. He tried to give me $5 then $10 to just forget about it, but I wasn't interested, I wanted his insurance information. Along about that time, my mother shows up, saying she's late and needs to get a birthday present to someone. I figure, why not, I'm not going to make my thing anyway... so she gets in with another lady, the present, and a golden shepard. And then it's my new car with the leather seats. Large dog in backseat with leather seats don't mix... so I tell her that I have changed my mind. So my mother tries to drive off in my car - which is a manual transmission that she really hates to drive (she can in a pinch, but really does not do it well). So I try to put on the emergency brake, but she takes off anyway. I manage to get her slowed down, and yank the steering wheel over so we are turning circles on some park lawn, and I shove her out the door of the car.

Then my alarm went off.

What does this mean????

The good news is that I got out of bed in Fargo this morning, and ran on the treadmill in the hotel. Bad news: it was already in use when I got down there this morning, so I did 15 minutes on the stairstepper. Also, it's snowing, and I have to drive to Harvey, ND for a meeting at noon. So, I am up, showered, need to pack and get out the door.

So really, what does that dream mean?
~a

No comments: