Friday, December 03, 2010

Scatterbrained

That was me this morning.

The alarm went off this morning at 5 - I know better than to crawl back into bed if I'm actually going to exercise, but that's what I did.

And I didn't get up quite soon enough to shower, pack a lunch, gather everything together and get myself to work for my 7:30 conference call... as I was driving to work, I wondered why I was having so much trouble seeing things down the road.

And then I realized that I had forgotten to wear my glasses.

It isn't QUITE as bad as that sounds - I am legal to drive without my glasses, but I just prefer seeing things just a little bit clearer.

So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

_________________

On an umrelated topic, I was not elected to the board of the running group. In many ways, I'm relieved about it. I really don't need any more things to which I need to commit my time. I will still be a member, and that's all I really wanted, to make sure there was still a club.

On that note, I have things at work that I need to accomplish today!

ta!
~a

No comments: