Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Turkey?

Well, I went bowling on Sunday, and managed to do something that I have never done before, I bowled a turkey. For those of you who don't know, it means three strikes in a row. I was giggling like a mad woman! I did okay at bowling, a 120, a 94, and a 135. Consistancy is really not my thing!

Eric and I went to go see the latest Harry Potter movie on Sunday night. I wanted popcorn, but was not hungry, so we did not get any. Take those small victories where you can get them!

Yesterday, we went shopping at a furniture store that is going out of business, and we ended up purchasing a new bedroom set. We got it home, and had fun unpacking all of the boxes, putting together the bed frame, repacking clothes into the new dresser, etc. The house really looks like a war zone right now, and I am having people over to my house tomorrow for book club... can you guess what I am going to do tonight? Can we say clean?

Anyhoo, I am sorting through all of my messages at work after being gone for a week, so this is a short one!

~a

1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

Welcome home!

Ooh oooh oooh, what furniture store did you go to? We're in the market for new couches - preferrably leather - for the living room...