Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shopping Fool

That would be me.

So I got some new shorts at Marshall Field's last week. Well, this Monday eve, I just had to go and try to find some tops to go with my new shorts... and of course I got some various assorted other stuff... although I did get a really cute top for 97 cents. Gotta love the clearance racks!

That, and I broke down and purchased the swimsuit at Kohl's that I had tried on a couple of weeks earlier. It's a two-piece, a tank and a skirt. I think it is very slimming. I also found myslef a new pair of black dress shoes.

On Tuesday, I stopped at the outlet mall on my way through Albertville, and got a couple of really cute pairs of pants for $22. Total. One pair is a pair of lined wool pants, and they look great on me, if I do say so myself. But, since they were not that expensive, I will not feel bad about shrinking out of them!

And last night, I did some more shopping. Found a really cute dress at Herberger's in Fargo. (Can you tell I am traveling for work right now? Gotta love the high speed interenet connections in the hotel). I guess I am about set for the cruise. We leave on Saturday. I am SOOOOOOO excited!

Something else I got last night was a Valentine's present for Eric. I hope he likes it. It is nothing that he has said that he wanted, but he always uses his cell phone to determime the time, and he really hates wearing a real watch. So, I got him a pocket watch. I figure he could use it on the crusie, since we will be turning all cell phones off before we leave for San Juan. I mean, can you imagine what kind of roaming charges you would rack up in the Caribbean?

Well the one thing I have not done well this week is exercise. I got up this morning, and ran on the treadmill in the hotel, but it runs fast, and I could not really gague how far I went. At least I got in 1/2 an hour. I hope to get to spinning class tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I need to hop in the shower, and pack up my stuff, and get to a meeting by 8am. Thankfully it is about 3 minutes from my hotel.

ta!
~a

No comments: