Friday, January 06, 2012

It's been a long time, baby

I don't know if anyone is here, but honestly, I don't mind... this is more for me than anything.

As always, there are the best of intentions, but when push comes to shove, things sometimes get shoved out the window.

on a few topics:
Weight Watchers - re-joined again in November. Said I would give it a year. And I watched and logged and tracked over the holdiays. The result? At my last WI, I am down a total of 12 pounds.

Running - my group is doing "100 days of activity" and we are to do 30 minutes of activity each day for 100 days. Have kept up so far, but we will see what tonight brings... was going to get up this morning, but didn't want to rouse myself out of the warm bed.... we are going to see Curtis tonight, at my MIL's house, and who knows what the food plan will be. I might just have to go out for a walk at some point to get in my minutes. Not that that is a bad plan.

Work - yanno, people are sometimes idiots. We moved into a new building, and while the new office is nice, there are just some bugs to be worked out. As in we cannnot go into the office area upstairs where the mail room and supplies are after 4pm on weekedays, and there is no access on weekends. Seriously. Like what am I going to do other than try to get my mail, or a ream of paper if I need it? And don't get me started on the heat - for two days it was 62 in the office because the fan had somehow been shut off. Glad I still had my lap blanket!

Husband - sill more of the same. I love him, but he drives me nuts sometimes. I told him the other day - I would like you do do more. Like instead of laying down on top of the folded laundry on the bed... put it away! And the dishes in the sink, don't just add to the pile, load the dishwasher! But he is very sweet about a lot of other things. I just wish he wasn't so giving.... he gave both me and my mother his cold. I told him that my mom does not like him anymore!

Races - am only registered for one race this year. Ragnar. Should be interesting.

Jaycees - I am aging out. I am done with my board committment, and cannot be on the board any more. Both happy and bittersweet. In some ways, a bit of a relief - now I can work on me, and house projects.

And on that note, I need to run, have an appointment for work, then I get massaged this afternoon!

~a

1 comment:

beth sa;z; said...

wonderful to see you back at it. Always good to read your thoughrs