Monday, January 17, 2011

GSD

Gettin' Stuff Done -

It's the theme of the moment.... but I did feel like I didn't get much done last weekend, while I was sitting on the couch crocheting like a mad woman to get an afgahn done. Of course, when I reflect back on it - I did get a bit accomplished:

Friday, I went to the Sportsman's show at the Rivercenter. Got some info on houseboating in Voyager's National Forrest, and bought a couple of camping things - a stadium chair, and an small axe.

Saturday morning, I went for a run with my running group, worked on fixing the shower surround, did 4 loads of laundry (including my delecates) cleaned the bathroom, changed the sheets on the bed... and watched movies while crocheting.

Sunday, I worked on reading my book club book, worked more on the shower surround (as I didn't use enough "glue" the first time), did some more laundry, made bread (healthy bread in 5 minutes a day - whole wheat brown rice bread... had all the ingredients on hand, like vital wheat gluten, and ground flaxseed), picked up around the house, cleared out some stuff that went into "donate" bags that will need to be dropped off at some point, went to a movie with a friend, and worked on the afgahn...

Tonight. Hmmmm. I think we are going to look for a new computer. Ours, I believe is dead, Jim. It won't power up anymore. Although, it's probably not as bad as it seems, as all it is really used for is for Eric to e-mail and surf the internet. I might have lost some photos, but most everything was backed up not too long ago. I don't know if it's worth it to take it somewere to see if they can recover anything. And the computer - we got it before we got married, so it's at least 9 years old. It was time!!!!

I'm hoping to finish the afgahn this week. Then it's on to the next project. What it will be, I don't know at this point... perhaps it will be time to work on me.

~a

No comments: