Monday, January 09, 2012

Weekend update

without Kevin Neeland...

It was sort of a different weekend. But not in a bad way.

Went for a run on Saturday morning. Had to make up for the 30 minutes missed on Friday. Ran 5.5 miles. In an hour. I would consider that pretty decent. After that, it was back to the house to shine and buff. Myself. Then I worked on some sewing repair projects (hemming my dress, fixing Eric's belt) Eric and I went to the annual gala for the Saint Paul Jaycees on Saturday evening. I think I looked pretty good, if I do say so myself - the dress I got on Thursday was very lovely, and I got lots of compliments. Objective achieved!

Sunday, after my WW meeting (down again!) I worked on getting all of the Christmas decorations taken down, sorted, organized into bins, and put back into the attic. Sometimes I think it takes longer to put them away then to put them out! And while I was at it, I ended up re-arranging the living room. I'm kind of digging the new layout.

It's a beautiful day, and I think I am going to go home, change, lace up my running shoes and head out for a run... because I need to move!

~a

No comments: