Saturday, July 26, 2008

A word to describe my run this morning

that would be:

Awesome

I feel just great. 7.03 miles. I walked for a little bit, twice, to drink some water, but I averaged about 5 miles per hour. And when I was done, I felt like I could run more. I even gave it a good kick at the end.

This is why I run. Because it makes me feel strong, healthy, and that I can leap tall buildings. Nothing is impossible!

Yeah, Anneke's in a good mood today.

Eric's out fishing, and I have a ton of laundry to tackle today. I'll get that sorted and started, then I have some projects I want to work on: Pillows for the benches outside, look for the fabric and pattern for a new Renaissance outfit, and work on an afgahn.

And I think I might know why my fountain keeps losing water - more to come on that!

~a

No comments: