Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"I didn't hear the furnace turn on this morning"

That's the first thing that my DH said to me this morning... so as he got out of bed to look at the thermostat, I stuck my bare toes out the side of the bed, to see if the radiator was warm.

It was.

It was just freakishly cold this morning.

It was an uneventful new year's eve. We were not lame like last year, and actually went out instead of crawling into bed at 10 pm. We went to a friend's house, and hung out with a bunch of people... pretty low key. All I had to drink (well, alcholic) was a bit of champaigne at midnight. Which is why it really sucked to wake up in the morning feeling hungover.

I have a head cold. My sinuses are plugged, and I have the mother of all sinus headaches. To top it off, I have the tail end of a cold sore, and pink eye. Such a wonderful start to the year!

And I suppose I should talk about resolutions, since it is that time of the year. Not too much to talk about actually. I think the major one for me is to drink enough water. I was getting headaches around Christmas, and figured out it was because I had not been drinking enough plain water. That, and I will continue to make my bed in the morning. I had that as a resolution two years ago, and it makes me happy to see the bed nice and made, and nicer to crawl in to at night!

Okay, so I am going to try and get back to my goal weight too... I am trying out a new tracking program that my doctor suggested. We'll see if it is a shiny new toy.

Well, off to find some dinner.
~a

No comments: