Tuesday, September 26, 2006

weird dream

I had a very strange dream this morning.

I dreamed that I was at an event, I think it was a baseball game, doing what I normally do - trying to smooth out what I percieved as chaos - and this man came up to me, and offered me a job, doing PR and logistics for the Kansas City baseball team. The only catch was that I needed to start the next day. I knew in my dream that I was having a good hair day, and that I feeling excessively capable. I told him I would do it the next day, since I was free, to see if I liked doing the job. Why Kansas City? Well, I am going to be there in a week and a half. Otherwise, who knows.

Then the alarm went off, and I needed to get back to reality.

I had a pretty productive evening, after my board meeting, last night. After making myself something healthy to eat, I finished taking the meat off of the turkey I cooked the other day, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, washed the hand wash dishes, cleaned the sink, and wiped down the counters. I told Eric that I had won. (He had loaded the dishwasher earlier, then watched the baseball game...).

But, he did go do the grocery shopping the other day to get himself food for lunches. I have been so bad at that lately - seems like I just don't want to find the time to do that. We do have quite a bit of food in the house right now, but it all needs to be "prepared". Hopefully I can do some cooking tonight. As of right now, the next trip I have is to Calgary on Oct 3rd. That leaves me lots of evenings free this week to catch up on things. I have also purposely not scheduled anything for myself for this weekend, so I can take the time for myself. I think I need it. I feel like the house is just rising up around me, and I can't take the mess for much longer.

So, the food for today has been:
Breakfast with my boss, I stuck to
Instant Oatmeal, plain - 2 points
Banana - 2 points
Total = 4 points

F/V = 1
Milk = 0
Water = 0

I just need to find some time to exercise today....

~a

1 comment:

JessiferSeabs said...

Now THAT is a bizarre dream -- except for the "good hair day" part. I always feel capable when I look good.

I dreamed that I had a perfectly OP day, complete with 2 workouts, and then ruined it by drinking champagne and eating M & Ms. Oh wait, that wasn't a dream.

:-(