Monday, November 26, 2007

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so Brain, but if we get Sam Spade, we'll never have any puppies! (you need to read it out loud...)

Okay, so I caught an episode of Pinky and the Brain the other day. I hate to admit it, but that is one thing my ex-boyfriend got me started on that I still enjoy.

I threw out a picture of him (with me) yesterday. It was taken at my friend's wedding when I was a bridesmaid, and had resided in a small picture frame I had on one of my shelves. Facedown, so I wouldn't look at it. I'm not sure why I didn't do it a long time ago. Other than the fact that I was telling myself I kept it because of what I looked like. But I hated the dress (I actually had to change my hair color because it clashed too badly with the dress), it was pepto pink with poofy sleeves, a big bow on the but and a sweetheart neckline. I think the goal of some folks in picking out bridesmaid dresses is to get them to all look like crap, so you look better. Just a theory.

I actually googled my ex the other day. From a hotel so he wouln't know that it was actually me, 'cause he is the ultimate techno geek. It appears that he and his wife had a baby. Still kind of makes me angry - but he did tell me when we were breaking up that he could see himself having kids, just not with me. Hateful and hurtful all at the same time!

It makes me glad for what I have now.

I think that's all the pondering I have the energy for tonight. Tomorrow will be a long fucking day. Not really looking forward to it, but what can you do?

~a

No comments: