Thursday, April 02, 2009

A plan

My running coach sent me a training plan for the next three months. I didn't have the nerve to open it up to look at it. I think I'm kinda scared. But I am gonna look at it. And follow it.

Related to that... it was a long day, but I didn't let that be an excuse not to exercise. Even after getting in my truck at 6:15 this morning, driving 2.5 hours for a day of work meetings (form 9 to 4) then driving back and getting home, oddly at about 6:15 this evening. I put on my running clothes and went out. the thought in my head was an easy 3. Which actually turned into 4 miles. And even though I was trying to sit back and not push it.... I averaged 10:21 miles.

Sa-weet!

I feel like I have just been a bit of a lump lately, and I needed that.

On that note, time to hit the shower.
~a

No comments: