Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The power of 40

Hi.

I thought I should probably write something again.

You can tell I haven't been in the groove lately. As in, when I feel like things are going well, I feel good about myself, and I'm actually eating right and exercising on a regular basis, I have a tendancy to write.

So I'm making a committment to myself.

To the power of 40.

40's just a number, right? 40 - that's how old I will be this year. 40 - that's about how many pounds I would like to lose (of course I'll take the 25-30 that I gained in the last couple of years.) 40 - that's how many days there are of Lent.

So here's the plan:

For the 40 days of Lent, I plan to exercise at least 20 minutes a day. And that means each day, not 40 every other day (even though it would fit into the theme of "40"). And as I can, I will try to update here on how things are going.

~a

No comments: